Tuesday 18 July 2017

Imagine

Here is my entry to Scrap the Girls this month and there is a funny story to it too. I actually started this layout in January for a previous challenge they had, but it just didn't work for me. When I saw this month's challenge, with the blues and browns, I just pulled it out and continued with it. I loved the feathers on the mood board and it gave me an idea to incorporate fibres and ribbon (something I have an abundance of in my stash and very rarely use). 

Products used:

Cardstock: Bazzill

Embellishments: Maya Road stencil, texture paste, WOW embossing powder - Gold, Metallic Melts - Red Velvet, Distress Stain - Broken China, ribbon, fibres, tassel, Funky Flair, Charms Creations star, feathers, chipboard word

Thanks for stopping by, Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment