Thursday 9 February 2017

Love

Challenge #3 over at D-Lish Scraps Cybercrop for January was a colour challenge. Using, white, pink, mint & gold glitter was easy as I love this colour combo. I did have to scour the computer & my 1000's of photos to find the perfect photo - taken way back in 2011! Here is my oldest on her 11th birthday party day where she went horseriding with her friends. I have added a pocket page with the remaining photos of the day.

Products used:

Cardstock: Bazzill, Bella Girls - Gold
Paper: American Crafts a-la carte - Tomato Basil, My Memories
Embellishments: Scallop die, Distress Glitter - Pickled Raspberry, sequins, Amy Tangerine stitcher, Kaisercraft die, paper flowers, D-Lish paper clip, Glitz rhinestone, Merci paper clip, Sizzix die

No comments:

Post a Comment