Sunday 24 January 2016


So Beautiful

I was so excited when I saw this photo of my niece with my mother-in-law & noticed little Olivia's dress had orange in it. So perfect for this challenge over at Funky Flairs this month. I was surprised as I went through my endless supplies, how many shades of orange there are! This is the first time I have scrapped a photo of my niece (and just to note, permission has been given from both my MIL & Olivia's parents for their photos to be put up) & I think she is absolutely beautiful. Such a pretty girl, even though she doesn't smile too much for me ;)

Products Used:

Cardstock: Kaisercraft

Paper: 7 Dots Studio Calm Me Down - Hopefully, fabric-texture paper, mulberry paper, Prima Songbird - Jotz

Embellishments: TCW stencil, texture paste, Colour Shine - Peach, Couture Creations doily die, Thickers - Rockabye, Kaisercraft pearl flourish, Kaisercraft wood flourish, paper & fabric flowers, Funky Flair, Resin Rainbow resin

Thanks for stopping by,

Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment