Friday 25 September 2015

Here is my latest creation for the September 123 Challenge Blog - Burgundy, Super & Coloured Pencil. The photo is not the best, so it has been sitting in my album, unscrapped for the past couple of years... When I saw the colour choice for this challenge, I thought I would pull it out as it matched Jared's singlet for the Tea Tree Gully district athletics team.

Products I used are:

Cardstock: Bazzill

Paper: Bella Glitz - Light Gold

Embellishments: Texture paste, Kasiercraft stencil, Thickers - Marquise, pencils

Thanks for stopping by :)

Tanya X

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Tanya, and the gold looks great behind your photo. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. I love the banners behind your photo.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold and burgundy together. You have done a wonderful job on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love the addition of the glittery gold with the burgundy. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete