Wednesday 30 September 2015

Have you ever had a vision of how you want a layout to look? You know what techniques you want to use to achieve the overall feel? Yeah, well it didn't happen this time... I understood fully the whole concept of a 'challenge' with this one. This month, over at Kraft Plus Challenges, the challenge was a sketch & it was titled, the Tri-Hard challenge. Well, it was hard! Although it was not progressing the way I was hoping it would look, I continued on with it & challenged myself to 'go with the flow'. So, here it is - done but I'm not necessarily happy with the end result. Thanks for stopping by :)

Products used:

Cardstock: Kraft, Bazzill

Paper: Scraps 

Embellishments: Kaisercraft stencil, texture paste, gelatos, Dylusions Ink Spray - London Blue, Making Memories rub-on alphas, paper clip, Project Life overlay

Until next time,

Tanya X

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking what a BRILL way to use the sketch, with those over sized triangles!! Funny how we all see stuff differently - but I must admit, after having had a day-long 'fight' with a DT LO I was trying to 'whip into shape'...i ABSOLUTELY know what you mean!!!! But like you, you just gotta 'go with it', I think....& Iike I say, these LO's are often the ones other like more.....go figure! See, I really like this one. The layered triangles are brill!! And of course, thanks for sharing this month at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy! What a confidence booster :)

      Delete
  2. Ditto to everything Lizzy said.
    I'm glad you persevered.. this is fantastic :-)
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra! X We are usually our own worst critic, aren't we? :)

      Delete
  3. Oh no...we all have days like that, haha I know I certainly do ;) Great that you continued, hopefully it grows on you. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete