Friday 17 April 2015

Here, I would like to share with you my layout for Aussie Crafters DT Snazzy Sketch for March. I don't like to scrap photos of myself very often, but of late, I have seen a few groups on facebook & articles in magazines about not forgetting to record our life too - our grandkids will want to know who we were too. So, I stepped out of my comfort zone & being my first layout for Aussie Crafters, I thought I would put it out there.. I have been saving this paper for the 'perfect' layout, as I love it so much, and although I'm not a real 'girly girl', I thought, why not?

Material used:

Cardstock: Bazzil
Paper: Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope - Layers
Embellishments: Martha Stewart border punch, Kaisercraft stencil, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine - Gold, Couture Creations doily dies, brads, texture paste, Kaisercraft rhinestone words, Prima alpha stamps, fabric & paper flowers, charm

Huge hugs to you all X

No comments:

Post a Comment