Saturday 7 March 2015

I am so happy to share with you my first project as part of the Design Team for Aussie Crafters! I am not known for my card-making ability, so when I was asked to not only make a card, but a shaker card, I thought 'Oh no!". But, I was determined to learn & after searching YouTube for turorials, I came up with this! I am so happy with how it turned out :) Please head over to Aussie Crafters & check out their swaps, sketches (soon to be revealed) & awesome inspiration. Would love to see you there X

Products used:

Cardstock: Kaisercraft, Bazzil
Paper: Kaisercraft All That Glitters - Golden Easter
Embellishments: Nesting dies, Generic stamp, sequins

Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs, Tanya X

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card and and big welcome to Aussie crafters design team we look forward to seeing your fabulous creations x

    ReplyDelete